Nothing in this web site shall constitute a standard, an endorsement, or recommendation of Infomarine On-Line.
The Infomarine's On-Line News and Technical Bulletins is not, and is not intended to represent, advice on which the reader should rely, and nothing in the Bulletins should be relied on without independent and/or professional advice being sought.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information has been compiled from sources believed to be accurate, current and reliable at the time of posting, Infomarine On-Line and the authors take no responsibility for any information contained in the Infomarine On-Line Directory www.infomarine.gr including errors or omissions, and denies any liability whatsoever for any costs, loss or damage which any person, group, organisation or agency may claim, incur or suffer as result of using any information in the all contents.
To use Infomarine On-Line pages and services you agree to these Specification, Terms and Conditions.
Infomarine On-Line Directory www.infomarine.gr will provide link to your Website as long as you comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Your Website associates ONLY to the worldwide maritime industry.
- Your Website does not contain and/or links to anything which according to Infomarine's On-Line policy appears or implies as:
Dishonest Pornographic Illegal Hateful Vulgar Violent or not related to Marine Business. No Spam! We enforce a zero-tolerance anti-spam policy. Any site(s) found sending unsolicited email will be automatically deleted without any prior warning. Infomarine On-Line reserves the right to remove your Website at any time and for any reason which offence its ethics and fair-business policy, without notice.
- Infomarine On-Line reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- The information published is mainly received directly from publishers, or agents or internet links search engines. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy of information, nor does it accept responsibility for errors or omissions or their consequences.
- Infomarine On-Line shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use Infomarine On-Line products and services, even if Infomarine On-Line has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You may sell advertising space on your Website but Infomarine On-Line bears no responsibility for the nature and content of your Web Site.
- Infomarine On-Line reserves the right to modify or exclude submissions that are deemed inappropriate, without producing cause.
- Submit a site only once, do not spam or you will be permanently banned from the directory.
- By continuing to use Infomarine On-Line pages you imply that you agree to the current Terms and Conditions of use.
- Infomarine On-Line will make a reasonable effort to provide a high standard of quality for its products and services but makes no guarantees regarding the dependability, availability, usefulness, or timeliness of these products and services.
- The Terms and Conditions detailed herein serve as the User License Agreement for Infomarine On-Line To use Infomarine On-Line pages and services you agree to these Specification, Terms and Conditions.
If you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them, you are eligible for submission. anytime you have access to the Web.