Actech. Ltd is established in Piraeus, undertakes design, installation, maintenance and service of electronic and pneumatic equipment's, automation and control systems for ships and industries, in Greece and abroad. ACTech. projects involve electronic, electrical or pneumatic:
- ► Monitoring and control of pressure, vacuum, temperature, level, humidity, revolutions, voltage signals,
- ► Control systems of diesel engines, turbines, maneuvering, refrigeration plants, - Automated and safety systems of generators, diesel engines and turbines,
- ► Automated monitoring, measurement and control systems for safe loading and unloading of cargo from tanks,
- ► Measurement and detection of oxygen, flammable and toxic gases,
- ► Automated systems for inert gas control (flue gas, inert gas generators)
- ► Boilers Automation
- ► Generators Automation
ACTech. is supported by a team of high experienced and specialised engineers. The whole staff, from the director to each employee is well educated and familiar with modern technology systems. They have been working for many years in marine automation, are well known and recognised from large maritime companies.
Our engineers and technicians have at their disposal the most advanced instrumentation equipment and they upgrade their technical knowledge through special seminars.
Our intention is to provide advanced technical support and granted solution at any time to our customers, all over the world.
ACTech. has also an importation commercial department, which gives self-efficiency of spare parts necessary for the technical department needs.
At the same time provides high quality, marine certified, electronic and pneumatic products to the Greek marine and industry market through our sales network.
Address: 60 Mesologiou Str,
185-45, PIRAEUS, GREECE.
Tel:(+30) 210-4630825, (+30) 210-4630675
FACSIMILE NUMBER: (+30) 210-4630725