MAST Maritime Services was formed to offer a variety of services to the Greek market, as regards to technical, naval issues as well with commercial representations of marine products that meet our quality assessment criteria.
Our premises are located in the center of Piraeus and our office staff is a team of dedicated Marine Engineers/Naval Architects/Port Captains who are involved in shipping for many years and have managerial background in reputable shipping companies.
Our services include issuance of cargo gear certificates acting as the principal office in Greece of the U.S.A. based International Cargo Gear Bureau Inc. established back in 1966 and we possess sufficient personnel and all the necessary equipment for any testing or repairing procedure onboard cargo handling, mooring equipment.
Ship surveys through our team of experienced Marine Engineers / Naval architects
Retrofitting designs, evaluation of ships as regards to prepurchase, on off hire surveys, and P&I / H&M issues are successfully covered areas of services. More analytically illustrated below:
• Cargo gear Surveys - I.C.G.B. Representation exclusively in Greece Mast’s co-founder Mr. Neamonitis appointed Principal of Europe region.
• Container stuffing and de-stuffing supervision surveys
• Container lashing surveys
• Container surveys - condition, damage/repair and estimates
• Port state control / Rightship / Vetting inspection preparation
• Bunker surveys
• Hatch tightness Surveys
• Accident / Damage / Grounding surveys
• Condition Surveys for P & I Clubs – Underwriters - Owners/charterers
• ON/OFF Hire Surveys
• Pre purchase Surveys
• Safety Equipment Maintenance Services (Fire Fighting / Lifeboat inspections) in all Greek – Cyprus ports.
• Marine consultancy for technical, crewing and operational issues.
• Technical Studies and issuance of technical manuals.
Gargo Gear Survey Hatch covers inspection Container stuffing and de-stuffing supervision surveys
Ship dry Docking & Ship repair through worldwide dry-dock and workshop representations.
We co-operate with a list of top rated workshops and ship repairing yards around the globe in key trading areas of such as China, Romania, Turkey, Brazil, U.S.A., Vietnam, Singapore, Nigeria. These partnerships have been tested over the years with excellent results and quality assurance.
We exclusively represent TRUSTPER’s CoatscaleRemover & CoatscaleRemover II / Repma ™/® abbreviated to “CSR” & “CSR II” for use primarily in corroded ballast tanks and void space. Such patented chemical product is a Norwegian approved “FoU” project / “Research and Development Project” 2004/5. Moreover manufacturer is certified by DNV in compliance to ISO 14001 ST.
Trustper’s products are Environmental friendly, staying in compliance to none pollutant marine application Programs have been designated for use in vessels and off shore rigs ballast tanks and void space.
Mast Maritime Services
10 Ant.Ampatielou & Sachtouri Str.
Piraeus - 185 36
Tel : +30 210 4292939 , +30 210 4126975
Fax : +30 210 4293175
Web : www.mastms.gr